JL Metals Oy
|Founded||1997 (private entrepreneur, Ltd. since 2006)|
|Industry||Customized engineering products|
|Owners||Jouko Lampi (CEO), Jussi Pihlajamäki (Production Director)|
Long and versatile experience of our customers’ products and processes guarantees that our solutions are always according to our customers’ needs.
- Founded 1997
- 2005 production facilities enlarged to 1 200 m²
- 2006 company transformation to Ltd.
- 2008 enlargement of production facilities up to 3 000 m²
- 2010 purchase of bankcruptcy estate of a local industrial piping company
- 2012 enlargement of 500 m²
- 2013 enlargement up to 4 500 m²
- 2015-2016 enlargement up to over 6 000 m²
We don't take shortcuts with quality
- Audited quality system (ISO-9001, ISO-3834-2) controls our operation
- Permission for CE marking of steel structures according to EN-1090
- Execution classes EXC 1, EXC 2 and EXC 3
- Pressure vessel manufacturing according to PED
- We conduct PDCA Cycle where one of our objectives is the satisfied customer
- Company management is committed to develop and improve quality management paying attention to customers’ needs
Our motto "Flexible - Reliable - Versatile" demands constant development of our production.
Due to our comprehensive facilities and excellent local network of subcontractors we can deliver demanding steel structures and engineering products for all kind of projects.
Factory includes for example:
Over 6 000 m² of production facilities
Lifting height 10,5 metres
CNC-plasmacutting, dimensions max 3 000 mm x 24 000 mm
Hydraulic press, strength 2 700 000 kg, pressing length 14 000 mm
Shot blasting machinery, length 25 000 mm, opening 1 000 x 3 000 mm
Hydraulic profile bending machine